Canine Country Club of Arkansas offers an all-inclusive boarding program that includes boarding, food and daycare. Our dog guests enjoy playing within our fenced 4-1/2 acres where we have multiple play areas for various size dogs and different personalities.
The play area includes our famous 2-½ acre Play Trail, complete with dog playground equipment, small mud pits, Top Dog Hill and our in-ground salt water pool. We also have dedicated playfields for small dogs, large dogs and dogs who do not play well with others.
In the evenings, dogs enjoy spacious indoor, climate-controlled accommodations, daily housekeeping service and nutritious meals. Each dog is also provided with a large PetCot/Kuranda bed to sleep on.
- Shots: Bordetella (semi-annually), DHLPP, Rabies, Canine Influenza (as of 9/1/17)
- Spay/Neuter: Female dogs must be spayed before their first heat cycle. Male dogs must be neutered by age 1 or shortly after.
- Age: 4 months or older, with completion of full vaccination series
- Health: Dogs 10 yrs. of age or older must have a letter from their vet stating they are in good health to board
- One Dog: $39.50/night
- Discounts for multiple, same family dogs in the same run
- Second Dog: $21.50/night
- Third Dog: $10.00/night
- Discounts are offered for extended stays (more than 7 consecutive nights) and are based on the length of boarding. Please call for pricing.
What to Bring
- Food: We provide Whole Earth Grain Free Chicken kibble, however, you are more than welcome to bring your dog’s own food. If you are providing your own kibble we encourage you to individually bag each meal in a ziplock bag. This helps to ensure your dog is getting the same portions as it would at home.
- Bedding: We provide a large Petcot/Kuranda bed for each overnight guest. If you prefer, you can bring your dog’s bed from home or any blankets. We also accept crates.
- Toys: We ask that you please do not bring any of your dog's toys from home, as we cannot guarantee they won't be destroyed.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up
Dogs that aren’t riding the Bark Bus can be dropped off and picked up any time during our regular business hours. We do not handle any arrivals or departures after hours or on any major holidays, and require dogs boarding during holidays be dropped off by noon the day prior (ex: by noon on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving).
To book your dog’s stay, fill out our online Reservation Request form or call us at 501-868-7297.