The purpose of Canine Country Club's doggie daycare is to provide stimulation, exercise and socialization for dogs that might otherwise be left home alone during the day. Dog owners can rest assured that their dog is being cared for and is able to socialize with other dogs in a controlled and supervised environment.
Our doggie clients make great friends who they play with each day and can't wait to start their day in doggie daycare. The end result is that a happy, exercised and more relaxed dog will come home at the end of the day ready for human companionship and affection.
- Shots: Bordetella (semi-annually), DHLPP, Rabies, Canine Influenza (as of 9/1/17)
- Spay/Neuter: Female dogs must be spayed before their first heat cycle. Male dogs must be neutered by age 1 or shortly after.
- Age: 4 months or older, with completion of full vaccination series
- Daycare Evaluation by CCC staff*
*Canine Country Club offers a complimentary day of daycare for new customers. Your dog will spend his/her first day of daycare with our amazing staff and will undergo temperament testing before being assigned to a play group. Once testing is completed, your pup can enjoy all of our amenities and make lots of new friends!
- Doggie Daycare is $20/dog + tax and available 7 days a week, except holidays.
- Dogs attending daycare can also swim in our in-ground pool for $5/dog + tax.
- Initial visit with Daycare Evaluation is $25 + tax.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up
Dogs that aren’t riding the Bark Bus can be dropped off and picked up any time during our regular business hours:
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Ready to book your dog for doggie daycare? Fill out our online Reservation Request form or give us a call at 501-868-7297.