If your dog loves the water then the pool at Canine Country Club of Arkansas is the perfect place to let them cool off and burn some energy. Our 30’ x 14’ saltwater pool offers a beach entry for dogs that love to lie in the shallow end and gets up to 4½’ deep.
Dogs can swim in the pool during playtime while at daycare or boarding, or you can schedule a private supervised swim for medical purposes if needed.
Private Supervised Swims
Does your dog suffer from any chronic condition? Are they recovering from surgery? Canine Country Club of Arkansas can help your dog with supervised private swims in our in ground saltwater swimming pool. All we ask is for a letter of referral from your vet.
There are numerous health uses for supervised swimming, such as:
- Alternate or complement to weight-bearing exercise and medication
- Speed up recovery after surgery
- Slow the process of degenerative conditions, such as chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy
- Serve as a pre-operative fitness regime
- Allow exercise with minimal discomfort
- Help with conditions such as hip dysplasia, luxating patella and osteochondritis
- Assist in weight loss for dogs with obesity
- Multiple swims during daycare: $5/dog + tax
- 30 minute supervised private swim session (vet referral required): $35/dog + tax